Saturday, November 3, 2007

Who Needs Baskets

Steff was a stinker last night and she did it right in front of my mother.

She dumped out three baskets of folded clothes onto the dinning room floor.

Mind you we don't have a table in there so she was able to make a real big mess.

I could have used plenty of explatives when I discovered what she had done. I just gasped.

And, this was on the heals of my pinched sciatic nerve. I had to get down on my knees and clean up her mess. Can you say, "pain?"

The thing I don't get is that there were 3 empty baskets and when I put them back into the baskets I only used two.

That's okay it cleared up a basket for some other clean clothes.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Oh dear! I know how that feels, Amy seems to think baskets of washing are a personal challenge.

I hope your back feels better soon.