Wednesday, November 14, 2007

She Sleeps Like A Baby...

Well, first off Ryan appologized for not being better about his surprise. He admitted he has a problem with money-code for he worries and thinks about it far too much. He said he's excited and he nows what a sacrifice I have made for him to be able to go. He also told me he didn't want anything else for Christmas but I just ignored him since he's got a long list of CD's he wants.
I'm just happy he came to his senses about the whole thing. I wasn't looking for any appology but I wanted him to be happy with his gift. Mission accomplished.

Next order of business...I got sleep. I slept like a baby. Which they truly sleep like garbage so it fits. But, I got sleep and I feel great. I actually woke up pain free too. I think it had something to do with waking at 5am and taking something for pain just to see if it would make a difference in the morning.

What a world of difference!!! I can actually pick my legs up to step over the computer gate area...
It just dawned on me that I should take pictures of my house and post them so when I talk about things you know what the crap I'm speaking of.
Anyway, I feel great and in spite of waking up several time throughout the night I feel wonderful..

Kieran rose and shined this morning. He got up a little later than normal but I think I like getting him to school closer to eight than 7:45. I know he likes to get there early to play but the weather has been pretty cold in the morning so I doubt theey're outside playing anything. I should talk to him...

Kieran also has his own email address but it's attached to mine and I check it often. I don't actually read the messages, I just look at who the senders are. There a lot of sickos out in the world so you can never be too careful...If you want to send him an email I'm sure he'd love it.... kmanster@comcast.net .

Steff has been pretty good this morning, she's already taken a toy away from Sadie and said, "It's mine!" but other than that she's been pretty cooperative. Right now she's playing in the dinning room and writting things in the fog on the big window in there.
Sadie is doing great this morning. She didn't get up until after 7 this morning so that was a nice treat. She is just sittin around playing and doing her usual cooing. She has only pulled herself up the telelvision one time and she's not following me crying...

My kids are so cute and wonderful. I know they have their moments but I love them. Thought for the day:Maturity is partially defined by the willingness to be accountable, without excuse, for your actions...