Thursday, November 8, 2007

Messy House and Sleep Habits

What a mess!!! I can't believe I can clean one room, walk into the next, take a peak at the one I just cleaned and it's thrashed again.
What kind of mean trick do my children play on me?
I think they conspire together. I can hear their little voices whispering their plan to wreak havoc on this whole place.

I just tried to wake Ryan up and he barked that I was gonna let him sleep until 11:30 or 12.
I hate waking him up, he's an ogre.
Not to mention, he simply does not just get out of bed. He falls back to sleep several times before I get mad and bark at him to, "GET UP!!!"
Then once he's actually out of bed he comes into the living room and lays on the couch for another hour or so and catches some more ZZZ's.
Of course, he's holding the coffee I made for him and it's on the verge of spilling when I have to wake him up again...
We do this crappy routine on a daily basis.
It's always the same, it never varies and he's always tired...
It doesn't matter how much sleep he gets, he's still tired.

Steff is catching a snooze, sitting up on the couch...She is snoring like mad and she's sleeping through her sisters crying...I don't know how they( her and Ryan)do it but sometime I wish I could sleep like they do.

I finally layed Sadie down for a nap. Of course, she's not asleep yet, she's crying but once she finally goes to sleep I hope she sleeps longer than the half hour she has been sleeping lately. Ya know, she has just been out of sorts lately with the crying all the time and the short naps. I wonder what's going on..?

I better jet, it's time to leave for my nail appointment-Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Ugh, I know how that feels on both counts.

The housework is never ending. I hate it so much.

And waking the men up? Worst. Job. Ever.