Saturday, November 24, 2007

Uhhh...This Morning

Uhhh...This morning is turning out to be a challenge. I can't be sure what has gotten into her but, Steff is crabby. She keeps whining about this and that. It's honestly driving me crazy...
Sadie is being pleasant this morning so having 1 out of 2 up being good, isn't bad odds.
I wish I felt inspired to blog but I don't.
The only thing I feel inspired to do is..drink coffee. Lots of it, I'm sure draggin' this morning. No particular reason for the dragging but I am and I wish I could solve it...or get rid of the feeling of just dragging...
Sadie is standing at the puter gate and soon she'll be pooping. We have a morning routine and it consists of something like this: Sadie gets up and I make her a fresh bottle. She drinks her bottle and I go out and smoke...I come in, lay on the sofa and she comes over and poops...I change her and she goes about playing. I turn on my computer and get on it, she comes over to the gate and poops again...Every morning it's the same thing. It never fails, she always poops twice...and, always at the same places. It's actually all quite funny.
I know I said I wouldn't blog about pain anymore but wow, do I feel stiff this morning. I wouldn't say it's a bad day because I felt stiff yesterday too and it wore off about mid-day. I'm hoping for the same thing today. I feel stiff everywhere too. Even my fingers aren't dancing across the keys like I'd like. I can't even pop my neck and that's always possible.
I won't let this garbage consume me though, especially not today, Ryan is going to go in to work. I have to do this virtually by myself. My mom is still at her friend's house and I have no idea when she'll be home and if she'll be of any help.
Speaking of my mother...she is driving me crazy and driving my Jeep all over. You see, she hasn't registered her car. She keeps making excuses why she can't afford it and instead of saving her money so she can afford it, she spends it. She's like taking care of a teenager. She's about as responsible as one. I know, that's not saying much about her but sometimes I wish she'd just "grow up," I get so sick of taking care of things for her.
She will even make a phone call to me to ask me to make a call to her doctor to make her an appointment. Instead of just using her call for calling the doctor. She does crap like this all the time.
I have to give her props though, she does help me when I'm not feeling good. I know she thinks she's doing a good job because honestly, I don't have what it takes to tell her to "grow up."
All in all, she drives me crazy though.
Her latest trick is to use my Jeep whenever she feels like it. Ryan is going mad over the whole thing. I am starting to go crazy too actually. She has gotten to the point where she just assumes that I will run her here or there or that she can just "take" our Jeep. The real kicker...she doesn't even put gas in it. She drives it and doesn't even put any of what she uses back in. And, she's not just running up the street, she's usually running across town. Oh...it drives me nuts.
Oh...I could go on and on with the things she does but then I'll just be fired up and ready to rip her head off when I see her and that's not a good feeling.

Sadie is pestering Steff and it's funny. Turn about's fair play...Steff was just telling Sadie to "shoo, shoo" as if she was a bug and needed to go away.
Not much to blog about this morning...I'm sure I'll be back with more...

No comments: