Thursday, November 22, 2007

How Much Info is Too Much Info

I made a mistake...I thought I could literally and candidly express myself on my blog. I erroneously believed that I could use this as an outlet and show people what's really going on inside this head. I learned my leason. Or, should I say I will have learned my leason once my mother in-law gets a hold of me today.
You see, I blogged about drinking. Which is not okay with Ryan's family. They believe that if I have a few drinks I will turn into a drunk and that I have not taken care of my children...
To my defense...I don't have a problem with alcohol...I may have had one in the past but since my son's father died, that part of me died too. I finally figured out that my children have one mom...and, that's me. They don't get a second one if I die.
To take this a little furthur on how deep this has changed me...I used to believe that the Lord could change something about you if you truly believed in your heart that He could. I learned from my own experience that He does work miracles in people's everyday lives. Since Sean died I have not once binged on alcohol nor have I had the urge or feel the need. I have actually drank less than I have, ever, since I was 15. Can you explain this? I can, and I just did. God cured me...Plain and simple, I am no longer a slave to alcohol.
Don't buy this? Fine...Have doubts? That's your faith problem, not mine. I can say that since Sean died I have actually had the ability to "stop" when enough was enough. I can actually and truly, "walk away" and I can now have just one drink and not "need" more.
Don't ask me how I know that I have changed because until you feel how I feel you cannot understand the healing power of our Lord...
As for taking care of my children...I have not once drank, not even one drink without another sober adult able to take charge. I don't neglect my children. I can't say it any nicer. Nor will I.
I'm actually insulted that I am not trusted to secure me children's safety when I know I may become slightly slowed. I am equally insulted that I cannot live my life the way I want without grief.
It's my business and I made a mistake. You won't know the truth from here on out because I won't make the same mistake twice. I'll just create a different blog where I can really express myself and in this one I will candy cote life. Just the way everyone wants to read it...

No comments: