Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Times

We had a date!!! We went to Ryan's work company dinner party. They always throw it the Friday before Thanksgiving in order to not cause any conflicts that may occur with family parties through the holidays. I have so many good things to say and yet I'm so tired.
Today was a pretty laid back yet busy day and I think maybe tomorrow would be a better time to blog about all the happenings.
My house is a boarding house tonight. My mom's friend Danny is staying over since it was so late when Ryan and I got back from the party. Plus my brother and his friend are out partying and they need a local place to crash for the night. So, we agreed that would be fine.
My eyes are burnin...I had five long island ice tees and they were yummy. I feel the need to finish them off by sleeping a nice long winters nap...Or something like that...Anyway, I will blog more about the happenings of today first thing in the morning.
Right now we are watching a dvd of Pink Floyd and relaxing...Good times.

No comments: