Monday, November 12, 2007

War on The Little Sister

I think Steff has waged a war on her little sister. I can name 3 things she has done to be mean today. . .
First off, this morning Sadie was going after her "honey squares" so Steff pushed her down and yelled at her to leave her honey squares alone.
Then, I was changing Steff's bum and Sadie crawled over to check things out and Steff smacked her right in the face. It made the "smack" sound she hit her so hard.
To top it off, Steff had a Mardis Gras necklace in which she proceeded to smack Sadie in the head with. Not once, but over and over again.
I can't be sure where all this hostility is coming from but I've got to figure out a way to curve it or one of these times I'm gonna turn my back and Sadie's gonna really get it.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Or Sadie will just get big enough to bash her back.