Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best Email Yet

I received one of the greatest, if not thee greatest emails I have ever received...It is simply this; the addresses to Walter Reed Army Medical Center and to Bethseda Naval Hospital. I sent it to everyone in my address book and I'm blogging it because more red blooded American's need to send a shout out to those that protect the very thing we have that no other country in the world has quite like it-FREEDOM!!!
I have prepared Christmas cards to go out with the rest and this morning I sent off Get Well cards as well. Don't be shy about saying thank you to these people. They have voluntarily put their lives aside and they protect us...
Just send it/them to: A Recovering American Hero
c/o Bethseda Naval Hospital
8901 Rockville Pike
Bethseda, MD 20889

c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Geogia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

Please show your support, they need it more now than ever...

No comments: