Monday, November 5, 2007

Pics and an Update

Steff eating her dinner and being cute... Sadie and Nana taking it easy
















Things are quiet this morning. Sadie and I are the only ones up. Kieran has gone to school and my mom is downstairs nursing her cold. Ryan and Steff are still asleep.

Steff woke up last night at 3am and stayed up til 4:30ish. Then she told me she wanted to go to bed so she went into her room all by herself, and crawled into her bed. I love when she does that but it's such a big girl action that it's kind of sad that she's growing up.

I am doing better. My sciatic is starting to ease up and I can actually bend and do things. I have stayed pretty busy in spite of how painful this is. I noticed that when I stay busy it doesn't feel as bad. But, when I lay down and take it easy it seizes up and I can hardly move.

The other morning when I got up, I about fell on my face. I had forgotten about it and jumped out of bed to get Sadie a bottle and it brought me to my knees. I had to get my bearings about me before I could actually muster the energy to get up.
It's about time to wake Ryan up and I doubt Steff will be up soon. She has been so sick. We just can't figure out what is going on...It worries me.
Ryan and Kieran are still cold free. I don't know how they have escaped the clutches of this nasty cold but they have. Ryan has been exposed because we kiss. Yes, we are married and still show physical affection to each other...Kieran has drank off my drinks and he's still unaffected. I wonder what they have that us girls don't have..?
Life is going better. I am still worried about Christmas but I also know the Lord provides everything we have and it will all work out. I have faith...I love having a relationship with God and I wish everyone would open their hearts to the comfort and wonderment of His love.
I will get off my religious soap box now and type a real update...
Kieran finished his report on Oregon last weekend. I'm so proud of him for getting it done early...It's not due until the ninth. He's such a go getter sometimes. I just wish he'd have the same umph when it comes to reading a book. I am supposed to read to him each day for 20 minutes but sometimes it's hard. The best time to do it is right when he gets home from school because usually his sisters are asleep. If we don't do it then it gets really hard because the girls require so much still.
I have noticed this time change thing is really a pain in the back side. It really messed with Sadie's sleep schedule. She got up and 5:45 this morning, which two days ago it would have been 6:45 and that would have been sleeping in. She's usually up and 6...Steff probably would have been up early too if she hadn't gotten up in the middle of the night and stay up for an hour and half.
Ryan is doing good. He's not looking forward to working extra overtime to provide a decent Christmas but he said he's just got to hang in there for a month and half and he'll have a one week break. The company he works for gives all their employees an entire paid week off for Christmas. They also have a Holiday dinner in November in which they give out cash bonuses. It's such a great company.
Sadie just got herself stuck between a chair and the wall. She thinks she's a spider and can fit into little places. I had to rescue her.
Well, I have dishes to do and a house to pick up. Take care and remember the Lord loves you.

No comments: