Monday, November 12, 2007

100 Things About ME

Here are my 100 things about me. It was supposed to be my 100th blog but I forgot so it's the next best thing...
1. I am a Christian

2. I know Christ died for my salvation.

3. I may have to die for my beliefs someday.

4. I love my family.

5. I don't like the word hate...

6. I love coffee...a lot!!!

7. I am the oldest of 8 kids...

8. I have 5 sisters...

9. And, 2 brothers...

10. I am very patriotic...

11. I cry when I look at our flag and remember what it stands for.

12. I also cry when the jets fly over our house.

13. I am very happy in my life.

14. I can't believe I changed myself into a better person...

15. I love all holidays...even the small ones.

16. My favorite holidays are Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.

17. I was born on Valentines Day.

18. I don't like being born on Valentines Day...It's a drag.

19. I was 19 when I had Kieran.

20. I enjoy getting older.

21. I cannot wait to be a grandparent...

22. I look forward to being old.

23. My husband is my world.

24. I wouldn't mind having one more child.

25. I would like to further my education.

26. I want to be a therapist.

27. I enjoy plants.

28. I love the color purple.

29. I'm 29 years old.

30. My house is usually cluttered.

31. I enjoy going dancing with Ryan.

32. I haven't been dancing in years.

33. I haven't finished high school.

34. I never got into street drugs.

35. My favorite kind of movies are comedy.

36. I like that my oldest child is a boy.

37. My computer desk is more organized than anything in my house.

38. I love sending people cards to let them know I'm thinking about them.

39. I am left handed.

40. I like being left handed.

41. My eyes are green.

42. My eyes changed color when I was a kid.

43. I grew up in Utah.

44. I have lived in Houston, Texas

45. But, only for 3 months.

46. I hated every single minute of it.

47. I still thank the family that helped me come home.

48. It's now been 8 years since I came home.

49. I have never felt more free than the moment I stepped off the plane and into my daddy's arms.

50. I have a good relationship with all of my parents.

51. I like my in-laws.

52. I love my husband's siblings.

53. My hair is dark brown with natural reddish highlights.

54. I have bleached my hair.

55. I have 3 grey hairs.

56. I believe grey hair is a sign of wisdom.

57. I have a long way to go before I'm wise.

58. I believe prayer should be in schools.

59. I feel rotten when my children are sick.

60. I believe infants can see angels.

61. I believe God sends us angels to help us out.

62. I believe angels walk among us.

63. I believe each American troop should be treated with great respect.

64. I believe that people can change.

65. I don't believe the Mayan calendar is correct.

66. I don't get woozy from blood.

67. I can handle medical procedures...

68. I don't like pain.

69. Correction...I hate pain...

70. My favorite animal is a frog.

71. I live for making my husband happy.

72. My shoe size is an 8 1/2.

73. I have never been this big...

74. I enjoy meditation.

75. I love the way snow sounds when it falls.

76. I love summer time.

77. I have had finger nails since I was 12 years old.

78. I was born in 1978.

79. I enjoy being a stay at home mom.

80. I wish I could remodel my house.

81. I want to paint my front door red.

82. I want to have a bistro type theme in my mudroom...

83. I love Starbucks.

84. I love hearts.

85. My favorite word is "love."

86. My favorite historical person is Christ.

87. My favorite movie is Pearl Harbor.

88. I have one animal, a betta fish, named Fire.

89. I grew up with dogs.

90. I want to travel Europe.

91. My ancestors are from Germany, England and Italy.

92. My madden name is Marquart but it once was Markwardt...

93. I have had family members in the Military Service since the Revolutionary War.

94. I really don't like it when my son pesters his sister(s).

95. I wish I could go on a cruise.

96. I am in serious need of a vacation.

97. I got pregnant on Ryan and I's honeymoon.

98. I am completely in-love with my husband.

99. I can't stand stupid drivers.

100. I wish everyone could find the love of their lives and live happily ever after.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Great list! My eyes still change colour :)