Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!!!

I, with the help of Ryan and my mom, have successfully put up our Christmas Tree...I'm so excited for Christmas this year. If you can't tell...
I have finished my Christmas cards and I did it all before Halloween was even over yet. I know I've blogged about my card adventures before but I figured it was worthy of addressing again. I feel very proud of myself for getting them done so soon.
I was hoping this year we wouldn't have to put a big gate around the tree but Sadie is still too young to try that act. She has already gone after it a few times and almost succeeded in pulling it over. Even if it wasn't a big deal to have her going after the ornaments I still worry about her getting hurt by pulling it over.
Ya know what I just noticed??? I haven't seen any Christmas tree lots...Usually you see them on Thanksgiving and they pop up everywhere but I haven't seen a single one. We use an artificial tree, that's how we got ours up so soon but still...I haven't seen any lots. That's kinda weird if you ask me.
I feel a little bad that I broke the family tradition of putting up the tree on my mom's birthday but she said she didn't mind and that she would put up her three little trees if she needed to do one on her birthday. I hope she doesn't get all depressed since I wanted the tree up so early?

No comments: