Monday, November 5, 2007

Just How We Are...

Well, our money problem has been solved and our children will have a great Christmas. I feel such a relief. My husband is such a great provider and I don't know what I'd do without him. He saw a problem and he fixed it. He fixes everything from bike tires to sealing windows, to painting, to finances. He does it all. I have a great husband and I have the luxury of calling him my friend.

Steff is getting worse and she is need of prayers. I checked her temperature today when she finally got up at 10:00 am, and it was 103.5. She was almost in the danger zone. I hurried and gave her some ibuprofen and her cough medicine and that helped bring it down. When I checked it again it was 100.7. So, the medicine worked. Please if you're reading this and you spend time in prayer please pray for her.

Sadie is being clingy lately and I don't know what to do with her. She cries each time you leave the room. She will crawl and cry while she tries to follow you. I feel bad for her yet, I wonder what's going on inside her little head. She used to be so mellow and would go off on her own and play. Not now, she needs to be with either me, Ryan or my mom. Ideally she wants to be held but she will be okay with sitting in the same room with you. It's so bad that you can't go get anything out of the kitchen and you definitely cannot go use the bathroom. I am at a loss...

Kieran has been happy lately. He wore all Abercrombie clothes today so when I took him to school her felt super cool and confident. I wish I could afford to dress him in all designer clothes. I know that would help his confidence immensely. Maybe one day...He's been doing good in school. He got three 1's(or A's), one 2(or a B) and one 3(or a C). He'd been working hard this year and he loves his teacher. He told me last night that he always wants male teachers cuz they aren't as mean and females. I had to chuckle...He is also very excited to have a super clean room and a computer. I hope he keeps his room clean, but, I'm not going to hold my breath...

Ryan is doing much better since we figured out our financial problem. He is such a great provider that when things aren't right he worries himself sick. But, as I said he's much better now. He's been in a great mood all day long and it's been really nice spending time with him. Right now he's outside with Steff and working on the window. He's been weathering the windows for winter. He's so handy...He also pilled the leaves up so the kids could play in them. He did that the other day but I forgot to write about it. He was throwing the boys(Kieran and Nick) into the leaves so he gave himself a workout. He had sore arms the next day.

I am doing better, my cold has finally subsided and all that's left is a little cough but even that's going away. I still have a pinched sciatic nerve but that's getting better. Slowly but surely I will be free from the pain. I have been feeling very in love with my family and my life right now. I wish this feeling would stay with me always. I don't like feeling stressed out and I certainly don't like feeling like I need a break...I love my family dearly but sometimes it would be nice to go on vacation or to get away and go to a spa for the day. Oh, the dreams I have of being pampered...

No comments: