Thursday, November 15, 2007

Movies, Laughing and Starbucks

The whole bottle thing went well. Steff didn't complain that she didn't have her bottle last night or this morning. She actually calls her sippy cup her bottle but she still doesn't drink it.

Right now the girls are in their bedroom and Steff is making some shrilling sound and then laughing. I'm quite sure Sadie is taking and putting her hands over her ears and Steff thinks it's funny.

I had a decent night of sleep. It was still on the couch but I woke up this morning feeling okay. I was a little stiff but that's to be expected as you get a little older.

I snuck off to Starbucks this morning and got myself a triple shot, caramel machiatto. Steff was still asleep when I took Kieran to school so on the way I didn't have to hear her protests about not wanting to go to Starbucks. I don't know why she doesn't like it, I always get banana bread and share with her.

Tomorrow I will be watching Jenn's twins again. I should have them every other Friday for the day. Which it's a few extra bucks in my pocket and taking care of them makes the day go by fast. And, Ryan will be working a lot overtime from now until he goes to Oakland and then he'll still work lots after that for Christmas. So, lots of stuff to do equals time going by faster...

Steff has a new movie...Ratatouille...She hasn't actually watched it all the way through but she keeps asking to watch it. The way she says it is worth each time she asks...Rat a too lee...Oh, she is so cute-sometimes. I just watched a few moments of it and it's actually quite funny.

Not much else is going on...I need to do something with myself so I'm sure I'll be back later.

No comments: