Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Going Crazy with the Help of Children

My children are driving me crazy....!!!!
Right now, Steff is in her room, in time out, and screaming to get out.
Kieran is actually sitting eating or I'm sure he'd be being mouthy, like he has been all night.
So, Kieran and Steff are driving me nuts.
Sadie on the other hand, is being good. She's talking with her Nana, can't be sure what she's saying but she's being cute.
All in all though, I'm going crazy. When one kid turns on the charm(read charm as being naughty), it seems like one has to follow. I can't be sure which one started it but Kieran and Steff are cruisin....
I received a phone call today from some woman, stating that Kieran had been swearing at some girls today. I confronted him and, he lied. I advised him he had one more chance to tell me the truth because I wasn't calling this lady back and sounding like the hind end of a horse if he really was swearing.
He fessed up and got grounded to his room for three days. I wouldn't have even gotten mad if he'd told me the truth the first time. I'm trying to instill in my kids to tell the truth because the consequences are less when your honest.
When I told him that he sat there and argued with me that I still would have grounded him for three days. I told him not to tell me what I would, and would not have done. He obliged...
What do you do when 2 of 3 of your children are being so out of control.?
I personally just grabbed my head and screamed, which emitted a laugh from Sadie.
I guess I should be glad that at least one of my children are being good instead of dwelling on the two that are being turds...

No comments: