Friday, November 9, 2007

My ZZZ's in Bed

I must be crazy, I took two Ambiens last night...not at the same time of course but I took them. I was wide awake when bedtime rolled around so I took one then...bye bye I was and it felt good. But, of course I crashed on the sofa again.
The next Ambien was taken when Ryan got home about 2:45. I was wide awake again and I didn't want another night like the last two. So, I took one again and, bye bye...This time I was in our bed and surprisingly I woke up feeling like a million bucks.
Yeah, my sciatic still feels a little uncomfortable but my hips felt great. There something to be said for an ortho-pedic bed. Which we received free from our brother in-laws parents. It's a beautiful California King bed. The only problem with this bed is that we've had a hard time finding sheets and a comforter. I have resolved to buying king size everything for it and it seems to work out okay. So, I got sleep last night and it felt great!!!

No comments: