Monday, November 5, 2007

Kids vs. Adults

It's war...or so it feels like. I have an ornery, sick two year old...a ornery, gotta be held all the time one year old...and a 10 year old who keeps telling me he wants to go out and see dad...

Right now Kieran has left me in peace, he's down in his room watching television. He will be up in less than a half an hour to do his homework...He keeps bugging me to go see dad because dad has some speakers hooked up to his computer at work that he said he would bring home for Kieran's computer. Kieran wants to go get the speakers, in spite of the fact that I don't know how to hook them up...I tell him no and five minutes later he's asking again...This could wear on my patience.

Steff is sleeping and snoring. She is on the couch in the living room but I figure she's sick so if she's gonna sleep, I'll let her. The funny part is that she sounds like a coffee pot percolating. She keeps snoring and snoring and gagging and snoring some more. I feel bad but she seems to be sleeping sound. I gave her some medicine and it must have knocked her out cuz shortly after she had it she fell asleep.

Sadie is sitting on my lap trying to grab everthing she sees. It's sad that someone has to be holding her all the time. She is even being such a turd that she won't let you put her down even if you're in the room. It's war...actually it's not becuase we keep giving in to the tears and please for one of us to hold her.

I am hanging in there and trying to successfully type this blog. I think I will be up late since Steff is sleeping at such a late hour (6PM). Oh...well, it's worth it...I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Oh dear, it sounds like you are having one of 'those' days. I hope it gets better.

Poor Steff, is she any better at all?