Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Good Night

Tonight was a good night...
Kieran sat at my computer desk and made paper airplanes. He was in a good mood and he played with his sisters.

Steff only had one meltdown but the rest of the night she was in a good mood. She started running around like a crazy person when it got close to bedtime though. It was actually quite funny.

Sadie was funny...she kept doing this thing where she'd jump onto her knees and take off crawling really fast. She did this all over the living room. She also let my mom and I leave the room on occasion. That was a major difference from usual. She didn't cooperate all to well for bedtime and she did a little crying once she was in bed. But, she eventually fell asleep.

My mom and I had some good conversation tonight. We sat and talked about a wide variety of things. It was nice to just spend the evening with an adult to converse with. Usually we sit and watch Sprout and once in a while we'll talk. So, tonight was a great treat.

Ryan was worried about work last night because the company he works for bought two new machines and they said they'd be posting new job duties today. He was worried that they would put him in production where they run the same part over and over and it gets really boring. His worries were unfounded because they didn't move him at all.

I am feeling quite tired and the news is on so I will continue my rambling later...

No comments: