Friday, November 2, 2007

Pinched Sciatic

I pinched my sciatic nerve in my lower back. If you've ever done this you know it's painful. It's like slow torture and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. My legs are throbbing it's so pinched.
The best and funniest part is that I did it in the very doctor's office who usually adjusts my back.
I was there with my mom who consequently has bronchitis and a sinus infection. Poor woman. Bronchitis is no fun to have...and neither is a sinus infection for that matter.
I still can't believe I pinched my sciatic in the very doctor's office that does my back adjustments...All I did was bend over to pick up a toy. That's it and BAM!!! I felt the darn thing pinch too.
It wasn't like I was doing something super physical, I was simpling bending over!
How ironic can you get.
The saddest part is that the doctor wasn't even in today for me to be able to see him and get realigned.
Which also means that I couldn't talk to his nurse and get some ideas on what to do to relieve the pain.
I just want to lay around with a heating pad on my back.
Pain killers would be nice too but I'll live without them...
Maybe I'll take some cough syrup, it has lortab in it.
I'm just kidding...I need the cough syrup for this silly cough.
Boy, I'm just fallin' apart...

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

OUCH!!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, it sounds horrid.