Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Girls

Steff has been feeling better today and we haven't had any fevers as of yet. She was much more like herself than she has been for days. It was nice to see my spunky two year old again. I never thought I'd say that...
She slept in late today...she didn't get up until 11:15 and the real kicker is that she even took a nap at about 3:45. As of right now she is still napping. I think the reason she fell asleep is that she was given some medicine for her cough and it makes her sleepy. I hope today was the beginning of her wellness returning.
We got the results back from her strep test. It came back negative...which is good news.

Sadie is still being difficult about having you in the room. She still has a fit if you leave the room. She is being even more ornery than usual because she hasn't had much of a nap today. I can't be sure what her deal is but she just does not want to nap.
I think Sadie may be teething because her nose is running like crazy and yet she doesn't act sick. Maybe she's in pain and that's why she is being ornery lately. Who knows? I sure wish she'd go back to being my happy little peanut though.

No comments: