Friday, November 9, 2007

My Daughters

My daughters are being quite cute this morning. They are playing nicely and their noses are running simultaneously...So, I have to chase them around in their playing with the dreaded tissue. I have to be happy that they both allow me to wipe their nose with little to no fighting.

Althoug they are playing quite nicely on occasion Steff will yell "no" at Sadie and I have to get up from my computer and check things out.

Sometimes I wish I had a laptop so I could just sit where I please. I think if I had one I'd probably sit outside in the brisk air smoking cigarettes and drinking cup after cup of coffee though. So, I guess using a PC is actually good for my health.

Sadie is at it again, the crying cuz you left her sight thing. Boy does it get old-fast. This time it's Steffie that she's chasing and crying cuz she can't see her. Which is a very new thing. She's never followed Steff and cried.

Steff has found a guitar that has only two strings left and she strumming away and singing, it's so cute.

I love my daughters with all my heart and soul. I don't know what I'd do without them. I can recall when it was just me and Ryan and occasionally Kieran, there was such peace and the television was the only thing keeping me sane. All in all, it was quite boring.

Sadie is still following her big sister crying because she wants to play with her. It's so cute. I have to keep getting up and opening their bedroom door so Sadie can go in and play. And, no surprise when she is close to her sister she stops crying.

I look forward to the days when they are a little older and play dress up together and are each others best friends. I also know they will fight like mad but if they grow up being each others confidants, the fighting I can handle.

Ryan and I are still talking about having another baby. The latest consensus is that if Brad and Lindsey have a girl for their first baby then we will try again. I have a feeling that we'll get sick of waiting for them and have one anyway.

Ya know, I never pictured myself having more than two kids but I love having three and a fourth would be wonderful. I must admit I'm a little baby hungry. I would love to have a newborn to hold and kiss and cuddle with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid enough to get off birth control for it. I actually went and got the depo shot so I don't have worry about taking my pills at the exact time every day. I know, too much information.

All is quiet for now and I have other topics to blog about...

1 comment:

frog ponds rock... said...

Hi, yep there is nothing quite like the feel and smell of a newborn. Oh and I have tagged you to do a meme. cheers kim