Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Interesting Morning

What a stiff morning this is. I feel stiffness radiating from my low back into my legs and up my back. Why oh why do I have to feel this way when the weather(read: clouds) come in? Ugh, it sucks. I usually will loosen up by mid-day which is just in time for early evening and the stiffening to restart.
I don't know any other thing to do than just deal with it. My mom says age doesn't progressively feel icky. She said she went through periods of time where she did feel terrible and then it would level off and she'd be okay for a while. She happens to be in one of those "good" periods of time. And, as much as I'm happy for her, I am envious because I'm in a loooww...
Ryan and I made a funny yet informative discovery yesterday. We figured out where our gas is coming from...the Ultram. It's one of the major side effects. Here we both feel like we've eaten beans for every meal and it's one tiny, little, white pill doing it.
Yeah, I know too much information but it was such a funny discovery...I can tell you're just bustin' up over it.
Some of the other side effects that go along with the Ultram happen to be: dry mouth(me), feeling of elation(Ryan). I wish I had the feelings of elation. No wonder Ryan is such a happy guy. It has nothing to do with anti-depressants and everything to do with low grade, non narcotic pain killers. How fun would that be?
The little stinker across the street is so hard to understand. Yesterday he came over at 8am to see if Kieran could walk to school, I had already taken Kieran...So, today I have Kieran call over there to see if he wants to walk to school and of course, the answer is no. So, I take Kieran to school as usual. Then at 8am I hear a horn honk...it's Nick's mom coming to pick him up for school...Figure all that out...
Steff just did something painful to Sadie-again. I can't be sure what she did but I can bet a book had something to do with it. She usually leaves the evidence behind. This time Sadie was sitting on the kitchen floor crying with a book close by. I can only imagine what Steff did right before she bust up laughing at which time Sadie started crying and then the inevitable slam of Steff's bedroom door which also indicates she did something wrong.

No comments: