Saturday, November 10, 2007

Being Depressed

Today has been a depressing day. There isn't any particular reason but it just feels like a poopy day. I know it's just me that feels that way and I also know that I'm starting to affect Ryan. Which I feel terrible about.
The kids are doing well. The girls have gone down for a nap and Kieran is just watching a little television. He'd be playing with Nick but as I've stated before this kid is a jerk. So, Kieran came home to hang out.
I have come to the conclusion that I have nothing to look forward to. Each day is the same with little variations in my daughters. Meaning they do different things each day but each day is still the same. I get up with Sadie or Steff then the other one gets up. I make them both a bottle and turn the television to Sprout. Then I blog and check my email and go through the regular motions of the day...I then fight with Ryan to get out of bed. Then back to the same old routine...I make breakfast, lunch, dinner and a few snacks in between. It's always the same and there is never a break.
Okay, so my mom occasionally will let me run to the store for this, that, or the other thing but that's it. No vacations, people hardly ever take my kids and Ryan and I never go on any dates.
Right now, you could say that I'm just in a terrible place. I am in serious need of a pick me up. Or in other words I need to get out and do something fun.
I guess I can't say I have nothing to look forward to because Ryan's work is having their annual holiday dinner on the 16th and then I'll be able to get out with my husband for a few hours.

No comments: