Sunday, November 25, 2007

Whew, What a Morning

This morning is turning out to be a challenge...Steff is in a mood again for the second morning in a row and I have a headache to boot.
I actually woke up at 4am with a migraine. I haven't had one of those for a while and I remembered why I hate them. I don't usually use the word, "hate" but this time it called for it.
As I said, Steff is in a "mood," she keeps whining about every little thing. I even had to take hot dogs out of the freezer and tell her that she could have some for lunch because they were frozen. She wanted them "right now" though and she threw a fit over it. All this drama over hot dogs started with a show that she was watching, in which they had hot dogs. I love the things she learns from television but I don't like it when she gets something stuck in her head because there is no getting her past it. She just doesn't "forget" things.
Sadie is being a sweet heart this morning, she is being cute and fun too. She just crawls around and plays with whatever is in reach. Right now she is playing with an extra package of wipes and of course, diapers. She is so funny because she will get into the diaper baskets and pull all the diapers out. Then she proceeds to chew on them. I actually had a diaper one morning that had a big hole in the bum area from her chewing on it. It was funny, when I went to change her I finally realized that she had chewed a hole into the bum area. I had to laugh. . .

No comments: