Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not Much To Blog About

There really isn't much to blog about. The girls have been pretty good today and Kieran, although grounded is sittin and watching one of his favorite shows. He's only grounded from playing with friends not from anything inside the house. Ryan has gone off to work and was a real sweetheart today. He even let me take a nap on the floor. The girls are in bed although Sadie is in serious protest about this idea. She hasn't been napping really well for the last couple of days. Makes a parent wonder what is going on?
I'm sitting here with my head on my desk and typing away. Kieran keeps having me watch different things on his show, it's kind of annoying. I am ppoped toay and living in a fog. I can't be sure what the deal is but it's very annoying and I wish it would go away...
I wish Ryan could stay home from work tonight. Sometimes it would be nice to have his company in the middle of the week. I know he has to work but what'svacation for if you never use it?
I haven't done anything to excting today. I already expressed how pain free I am so life is good.

No comments: