Sunday, November 25, 2007

And, I Was Worried About Sadie


I don't know what I was thinking but I went over and layed on the floor to play with Sadie and relax while the girls watched a movie. Well, Steff-not Sadie-had a better idea and she un-decorated 1/3 of the tree. All right under my nose. I don't know how I missed what she was doing but I did. I just thought she was in her bedroom playing. I was so wrong...

The funniest part was that I was worried about Sadie tearing the ornaments off the tree when it was ultimately Steff that did it.

I was so mad. I was mad at Steff and Ryan. Steff because she removed so many ornaments and played with the decorative beads and Ryan because he put the gate in a place that I couldn't get to it and thus there was no gate around the tree when it fell victim to Steff...

No fear though, the tree is redecorated and the beads are put back in place. It has one spot that needs fixin' but other than that it looks good...See?
I also already have 3 gifts under it...One for each of my children...

No comments: