Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Musical Day

Here's a picture of the girls that I took while blogging. Steff was going behind the couch arm and then jumping up and playing peak-a-boo with Sadie. They were both laughing hysterically...

I don't particularly want to be blogging but outside of listening to music on You Tube and my stereo, I have nothing else to do. Yah, I could be cleaning my house but we already know that is bad for your health and stupid when you have little children.


I received a cd in the mail yesterday and a 3 pack of 80's hits today and as I said, I was listening to Pink Floyd on You Tube....
Now, I'm listening to my 80's tunes and enjoying each minute of every song. I live for 80's top hits...

My new adventure is to get Sadie off the bottle. We bought her a juice cup today and she seems to be doing good with it. She is so cute the way she tips her head back when she's sitting up and trying to drink...



Steff has been a good girl so far today...She has been listening and minding very well. I know I may have just jinxed myself...But, for now she is eating her menagerie of foods and drinking her juice and, get this....watching Sprout. Who would have thought she'd watch Sprout...?





The UPS guy just showed up...The UPS delivery system comes down our street every day. Never fails, I'll be out smoking and he'll (or she) drive by and lately about half the time they are delivering something to my house. I love getting things in the mail. It's better than going shopping because it has that waiting for it aspect.
I got a BIG box this time. Of course, it had many Christmas gifts in it and that was good. I also got the wrapping paper that I ordered. There is a different wrapping paper for each of my kids so that I don't have to use name tags....Kieran's has Transformers on it, Steff's has Disney princesses on it and Sadie's has Winney the Pooh characters.

Ryan has gone off to work already. He left about 30 minutes ago and it's 2pm now. He's feeling better today but he still feels "not quite right." The guy that runs his machine during the day has the week off so Ryan gets to go in early so he can come home early...I like it because he gets up earlier in the morning. It's actually morning when he gets up instead of being early afternoon.

I forgot how much I love music. I didn't remember what a great mood it puts me until today and I've been listening to it. Have fun....girls...they just wanna have fun...Gotta love Cyndi Lauper. I really forgot how great of a mood music puts me in. I feel great, this is better than drugs-not that I really know a whole lot about drugs but I can assume...

Ryan is getting really excited to go to Oakland and see the Raiders. His only reservation is that he wishes I were going and he feels bad that he's going on vacation without me. He says he knows both of us really need one so going without me makes him feel bad.
Honestly, I wish I were going. I'd love to see the ocean with my husband and to sit and cheer for our football team together. Not to mention how bad I'm gonna miss him. We have always been in the same house to sleep. We've never had a night apart in 4 years. It's gonna be hard.
I am gonna miss him so bad...He'll be home in 4 days.
I'm gonna be okay.
And, if I keep telling myself that then maybe it will be so...?

Thought for the day...Housework, if you do it right, will kill you.......I'm too young to die.....even if I feel old some days. Oh, today is a good day.

My mother in-law and I were talking about our bursitis and she was saying she got hers from a car accident she was in when she was 16 and we went through the whole list of things that could have caused mine. There's no one, single event that caused mine. It could have been dancing when I was younger, or the 2 car accidents I was in while I was pregnant(one with Steff and one with Sadie), or it could have been caused by carrying 3 children. Who knows? Not I, but I also came to the conclusion that whether you know what caused it or not, it's not gonna fix it...Yeah, it'd be nice to know so you can cuss that one day or moment or decision but it's not gonna change anything, you will still be in pain on certain days and others will be okay...Bursitis sucks...

I'm still listening to music and feeling absolutely elated. I love music, it's so healing. Speaking of healing. I have yet another doctors appointment tomorrow, this time it's to get my meds refilled and have my back adjusted, anyway....I'm gonna talk to him about physical therapy and the like. Because...my lower back and hips are getting worse. I can't even go for a short walk without putting myself down for two days with pain. I used to go to the gym with Ryan every day and do the ellipticals and I never had any pain. Not so these days. All I know is I'm sick of being in pain. There has to be something I can do or that the doctor can do to help me.
I know I talk about being in pain a lot but it's only because it consumes me some days with it's intensity. I pray for strength and for a miracle but the Lord has a different plan for me. It's hard to keep faith but He always answer prayers....Sometimes "yes," sometimes "no," sometimes "maybe," and sometimes "later." For now, and forever, I'll keep my faith and hang in there and maybe I'll bitch a little less on my blog? I'll definitely try to focus a little less on each days level of pain. Whether it has brought me to tears or if it's just annoying, I'm gonna change my perspective....See, He does answer prayers. I just had an epiphany on what I can do to deal with my ailments....
Only, the Lord can do that...give you tips in your mind. Who else could be so wonderful and fill you with answers and guidance? No One....




No comments: