Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Limited Connection

This has been a frustrating day with the internet. I have been trying to get our computers to reconnect to the internet virtually all day. Ryan seems to believe our router is going out and that we need a new one. It only works about 1/3 of the time now-a-days. It is really a pain, because I'll be typing a blog and it will go down. I am hoping this one will work...

The kids have been good, Kieran is being a turd and blowing a party blower. Even Steff is telling him to "shush." I have asked him to stop but to no avail...So, I'll just take it away. I warned him that if he doesn't quit being a stinker, he's going to his room for the night.

Steff is just waking up from a nap and she's in a surprisingly good mood. I like it when she wakes up in a good mood. She didn't wake up this morning in a very good mood though. Of course, she woke up at 5 something and wouldn't go back to bed. So, she eventually crashed on the floor until 9 or so this morning.

Sadie has been cute today. She's been zipping all over the house in a speed crawl. I love it when she does her speed crawl, it's hilarious...She has been as mellow and cute as she usually is.

I talked to my Oma last night. She is doing as good as she always is...she's still depressing to talk to. She talks about how lonely she is a lot and how her husband won't give her a divorce. I wish she didn't feel so alone but she lived close to all of us and moved back to Oklahoma anyway. She wasn't alone when she was here.

Well, to end this blog I've got a household tip...to clean a coffee maker, use 2 to 4 Alkaseltzer tablets and water with a little vinegar in it...It works better than anything I've tried in the past...Of course, my tip had to be about coffee. You know how I love my coffee...Speaking of coffee, I just brewed a fresh pot and it sounds so good...

No comments: