Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Weather,

This day has started out rough, only in the sense that the weather is icky. I must say for the record, that when we have icky weather it causes pain. Pain in my back and my hips and my body is just stiff. It stays this way until the weather starts to get better...

I have even spilled coffee, as we all know that's one of the seven deadly sins in my book. God said, thou shalt not spill thy coffee...or something like that.
Now, I'm not trying to be blasphemous but I think if He'd had more coffee especially had Starbucks been around, He'd have laid some law about coffee down...
I'm totally kidding...

I think I'm gonna be hip deap in poo today. I have already had three poopy diapers and the girls have only been up about 45 minutes. Needless to say, I have the candles going and my house still stinks.
Okay, so Sadie had a false alarm. She just tooted...

Kieran is full of something today...he has already eaten and taken a bath and now he's messin with Sadie.

Which speaking of Sadie, her eye does do some strange thing. She has one eye that just kinda goes out into no mans land. I thought maybe I was making things up but Ryan came to me the other day and said he now knows what I'm talking about. He thinks it's her left eye and I think it's her right eye. I don't know but one if not both of them does something out of the normal. Now, it's not always...It's just once in a while she has one eye that you can't be sure what the heck she's starin' at.

Kieran's left eye does the same things. I'm learning that having children of two fathers is beneficial in the means that you learn where the defective gene is coming from when one child from each father shows the same thing. Or, maybe it's not so beneficial because without truly knowing you could always blame your spouse...

Ryan got out of bed with surprising ease...Of course, it took two days of negotiation to get him to have one good day. I must explain...
I like to spend money, he likes to sleep. We have come to an agreement that I won't spend money if he gets out of bed with more ease than say squeezing blood from a turnip...Or you could look at it like if I don't spend money he will get out of bed easier. Either way, we both have to give something up and the other has to do something they don't want to. It's gonna fail...

I'm feeling a little frisky this morning so please remember to take everything with a grain of salt.
Which by the way came from back in the days when pills were huge...people literally had to "take a grain of salt" with the pill to produce salivation so they could swollow pills easier...Did you just learn something new? Just a little useless trivia for ya...

No comments: