Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This Day's Events...

So, the boys are gone...for now. They have gone over to Jeanette's to play til four and then I will get them back for a couple of hours. . .
The boys were good while I had all three of them. They only had to be asked to keep it down one time and that was only because I had laid Sadie down for a nap...

I have layed Sadie and Steff down for a nap. It's just me and the tv for now. I like this time of day. It's a nice breather from the business that is my life.
I have learned that a person caaan...have too much coffee. I feel so wired. I haven't felt this way from coffee in ages...Or, it's the cough syrup that I'm on, or both. I don't know but I do know that this feeling isn't too fun...I just feel like I need to mellow out. My hands are shaking so bad that I tried to write a thank you card and my handwritting was so scratchy and shaken looking that I decided to just finish it and not critique it before I sent it...It was everything I had to not shred it and wait til I chill out.

The girls have had a good day, in spite of neither of them not feeling well.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

I think it is probably a combination of the cough syrup and coffee.

Cough syrup makes me shaky.