Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New This Evening

I put this outfit on Sadie today and if you'll notice her little hands are stuck inside the sleeves...Poor girl is trying to eat some toast but she can't pick of the little pieces with her hands inside of those large sleeves. I can't tell you how many times I have rolled the sleeves up today...

This day has cruised right by, and my children have been somewhat nice to me.

We just got back from the dollar store. I can't be sure why people think their gettin a deal at these places because I went in for a few things for Sadie's party and I came out $63 poorer...
Ryan's gonna have a fit and I guess I will handle it when it arrives...
The girls weren't too bad in the store, Steff did a lot of yelling...Sadie got fussy toward the end and Kieran kept telling me he wanted to spend five dollars instead of the 3 I told him he could have...

Our finances aren't looking so great. But, I'm thinking positive about it. I figure to worry about it is an insult to God. He is the Master and has all things under control we just have to have faith....

My mom is eating and my daughters are begging like puppies. It's funny cuz it's like they think if Nana is eating it it must be good.

I tried to buy a new pair of jeans today. I splurged at Walmart...The sad part is they didn't fit and they were a size 11!!! I seriously want to cry...I have to buy a bigger size than anything I've ever bought before or I have the dreaded muffin top....Gross....As Ryan saidm "Tubbay..."

I got to wash my hair today...I didn't actually fix it but I have clean hair. To top it off I got to take a nice warm bath...(I washed my hair and then took a bath) of course I had the girls in the bathroom with me...No diggnity...

Steff has been pestering her sister again. She's smacking her in the head with a gift bag...Earlier I came into the living room and Sadie was screaming and laying on her back. Not sure what Steff did but she admitted to pushing her over. She told me, "I push over." Or something like that...I don't know for sure.
Now Kieran is chasing Steff with a balloon and smacking her with it. You should hear the volume level in this house. Job would lose his patience at this...

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Did you fiddle with your layout a little? You text is very different, I just wondered is all.