Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nap Time

It's all quiet here except for the hum of my puter...UMMMMM...I'm meditating in the silence. I feel so good right now. I have no back or hip pain.
I finally got to take a nice hot-peaceful bath. The sad part is I should have done more cleaning of this body while I had the chance.
I've had to make myself dread showers because I love them so much. Maybe that doesn't make an ounce of sense but you could look at like an alcoholic loves his liqueur but it's bad for him so he has to stay away from it. Not that having a clean body isn't good but there was a time when I all but resented my children because I couldn't have my daily shower and do my hair and makeup.
Now, I rarely do my hair and I do my makeup even less often. Ryan swears I don't need makeup but I say love is definitely blind.
I'm still reading "The Secret" and so far it's the same thing over and over again. Positive thinking. What you think and meditated on becomes reality. I am giving it a shot though and I'll let you know if I have any good results. The secret will work, the secret will work, the secret will work...
Kieran is the only child I have awake at the moment but for the most part he's the easiest. Don't get me wrong he has his days of being a turd too but he's at least self-sufficient and can do things for himself.
I think I may be working on a headache. I could be wrong and the Secret says I need to imagine myself healthy and well and I will be just that. I'll try anything to get rid of a headache, especially before it goes full migraine.
I got a new camera today. It's a newer version of the one I had and I love it. I haven't taken many pictures with it yet but Kieran has a game tonight so I can take it for an official test drive.
I think Kieran just woke Sadie up...Not too happy about that. He's downstairs in his room but it's right below mine and while he and Nick(his little snotty buddy from across the street) play PlayStation they are quite loud...I've already reminded him once that I could hear him all the way to my computer desk and that his sister is asleep.
I wonder how long I should let Steff nap for today. She only had 45 minutes yesterday and bed time wasn't a nightmare so I'm thinking maybe an hour or so. I'd love to let her take a 3 hour one but that would mean I would have to be up til past eleven tonight and I'm not having that.
So, when I went to the doc yesterday I learned that I need to go on a diet. I may not be obese but I weighed in at 150 pounds. That's the largest I've ever been except for while I was pregnant and even then the highest I got was 163.
I wasn't told by Dr. E that I need to diet but one knows when they are just too big-right?

And there goes Kieran again. If he doesn't stop I'm gonna have to ask him to go play outside til his sisters wake up...

I gave him a warning.

I have all of Sadie's birthday present wrapped, all 8 of them. With each child's birthday we always say we'll only get them a couple of gifts and I always go get more. Ryan hates it but we budgeted quite a bit of money for her birthday and it is her first one so it's got to be good

Steff is screaming for daddy. I'll be back

Not sure what that was all about but she's okay. She cried for a minute and then rolled over. She's still making noise but I can't figure out what she needs.

No comments: