Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Up at Five

Today I volunteered to watch Kieran's friend and his little brother while their mom goes to school. I figured Braxton was already going to be at my house to play so why not have his younger brother over too. That would save her from having to get her step-son to watch them besides, what's one more kid to the mix...?

I of course cannot sleep becuase I have this disfunction that doesn't allow me to when things are going to be different...It's like I'm too excited for something new.

I'm listening to the news and drinking ice water all the while listening to Ryan and I's song...Oh...the memories that our song conjures up.
I've started the coffee and should be amped and ready to go when the kids get here...That isn't for 3 and half hours though.

I would try to go back to sleep but this cough is keeping me awake. It's actually starting to produce something. As gross as that is I'm excited I'm not just hacking up my lungs with zero results.

Here's a trivia question...Name two holidays that America celebrates that no other country does?
Email for the answer if you don't know... tkelstrom@comcast.net It's not hard but something that I didn't really think about.

I've begun to ramble so I'm gonna go watch the news....

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Uh Thanksgiving and Halloween?