Thursday, October 18, 2007

Low on Gas

I'm feeling a little low on gas. I have had my usual pot of coffee but the weather is still drab and it's affecting me. I know I'm worrying about things too and that just makes me want to sleep. I think maybe I need a different medication-one to give that boost to get things done and not feel so down.

I really missed Ryan last night and wanted him to come home. I know he can't cuz money's really tight and he needs to get as much over time as possible. He really is an excellent provider.

My girls are being really good. I think it's because Steff is watching the whiny four year old show and Sadie always plays well by herself. I'm really happy they're being good since I just tried to wake Ryan up and apparently he was up til five this morning with Steff. Which I find odd since she got me out of bed at 5:45. I simply told her it was still nite nite time and she went back to sleep till about 9 this morning.

My step mom called me the other day just out of the blue to tell me she loves me. She said she wanted me to know that she does care about me she just isn't a big writer.
You have to understand that I really enjoy sending cards and letters to people that I care about. We all need to know that someone loves us and is thinking about us.

No comments: