Monday, October 15, 2007

Having Zero Dignity

I have no dignity. It all left and I can't be sure with which child it said "bye" with. I was just trying to take a nice warm bath to relax from the day and quite honestly to see if I could get rid of this gas I have trapped in my stomach. Well, I asked my mom to watch my kids for me but while I was using the toilet before the big event the girls came into the bathroom and stood at the tub. My bath went something like stepping over my daughters to get in, getting splashed in the face by Steff and being inspired to get out. I was in the tub long enough to turn the water off, hand Sadie her bath toy a few times(their slippery when wet) and get back out. The funniest part, when I stated how inspired I was to get out Steff went into the living room and told my mom I was "inspired to get out." I get zero peace from them the entire time til the moment I get out. Oh...too funny.

Kieran is in a great mood. I can't be sure why. Maybe he had a great day at school or maybe it's because he's had a good night at home. Or, maybe both...
Steff is being pretty good considering she has only had about a 45 minute nap.
Sadie is in bed...Yeah, one down, 2 to go. And, the night time routine is on the upswing.

I have pictures to send out of Kieran's football picture so I'm sure I'll chat in the morning or at least tomorrow some time.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

I never get any peace either. I can't use the toilet alone or bath/shower alone. It sucks!