Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not Crazy After All

I got some feed back on my blog for last night and I was informed I don't sound as crazy as I fee. This is good news. But if you'll notice the time on this post maybe you will change you mind and believe I am crazy...You see, it's 2:30am and I can't sleep again. I get really sick of being bright eyed and bushy tailed at such ungodly hours of the night.
I know one of the reasons I'm wide awake is that I'm waiting for Ryan to get home so I know what time to get him up in the morning.
Sometimes I wonder if taking the Ambien is worth it. It seems that I sleep great for a few hours but then I wake up and I'm wide awake. I usually will take 1/2 of one to go back to sleep but that didn't work out so well yesterday so I had to find something different for tonight.
Well, Ryan just go home so I can get off this blog and start the saga of trying to sleep...Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Good luck. I hope you managed to get some sleep :)