Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Update...

I was gonna blog last night but I couldn't get my computer to connect to the internet. That was frustrating. I tried unplugging it and replugging it back in but that didn't even work. It eventually worked or I wouldn't be here blogging....
Yesterday was a piece of cake but today is proving to be a challenge...Yesterday Steff didn't feel very good so she pretty much just layed on the couch and watched television all evening. She was running a fever again and had a runny nose. I can't be sure if she has a cold or if she is just reacting to the flu shot they got on Friday....
There are a couple things I want to blog about but I don't know if I'm in the mood to do this...
I'll tell ya what I am in the mood for...Steff to quit whining...Oh she is driving me crazy. She's only been up an hour and half and I'm ready for nap time. She is being so needed. She keeps telling me to do the things she can do...Anyone want an extra toddler?

So as I said, yesterday was easy but it was also quiet and strange too. Strange in the sense that my girls took late naps-think 6pm-ish and still went to bed at a decent hour...They both acted lethargic and didn't want to do much. But they weren't whiny like they are today.

Kieran did his homework without having to be asked...I was proud of him. When I woke up from my late nap he was sitting on the floor doing it. I couldn't have been more proud to be his mother.
He has been quite the sweetheart lately. I love it when he is cooperative and takes initiative to get things done.

My sister in-law now works at the school Kieran goes to. He was mighty surprised to see her yesterday. We had told him he would get a surprise on Monday and it drove him crazy all weekend. Now I have eyes and ears on the play ground.
Anne(sister in-law) said that Kieran is very athletic...She said he has great abilities...She said she watched him on the play ground yesterday.
That made me a happy mom...boy he has just been makin' me proud.

Well, I better go, I have whining daughters that need to be fed...

No comments: