Monday, October 22, 2007

Nice And Quiet

It's nice and quiet in my house right now. My children are still in bed. I love it when I get to be up all by myself.
Yesterday was a good day, the kids were civil and my house is still clean. I even broke out the vacuum last night and gave it a quick once over. I am very proud of myself for that.

I have been up for an hour now. I thought Sadie was going to be getting up but she just wanted more bottle and more sleep. Of course, she was up after a few hours of sleep-last night.
Steff even woke and thought it was play time at about midnight. Ryan loves that she wakes up like this. He thinks it's time to sit with her and be social. I guess I understand his lure with it though because she's docile. She just sits and watches television and she of course talks to you.
I don't get why my kids keep waking at these unholy hours but unless Ryan is home this is going to suck for me.
He comes home around three am and can't always go right to sleep so having one of the girls up for a little while would give him something to do til he gets tired but what happens when they think it's time to wake up and I'm the only one home.
I'll tell ya what happens...I have to sit up with them. I will be half asleep and probably fall asleep on them but what do ya do? That's a retorical question...

Kieran came home from his grams yesterday with prizes for everyone. He brought dad some caramels(his favorite candy), the girls a movie and me, he brought me a Walmart advertisement. Not sure of the message but it was sweet that he was thinking of me.

So my pain has been bad...I am out of pain killers(I only get a few anyway) and as much as I wish it worked, the ibuprofen isn't doing much. It used to take the edge off.
I of course, threw my back out last night while I was getting the kids ready for bed. All that bending over the tub wasn't good on my somatic region...Oh well, I'll live...right?
I'm waiting and hoping the glucosamine and fish oil helps. I won't know for quite some time but I'm giving it a shot. I don't like having to take pain killers to deal with this annoying(read "damn") pain.

My mom is up and getting ready for work, right now she's in the kitchen making all sorts of noise. I'm sure she's going to wake Steff up...Oh, I will be mad as a wet hen. Oh, she is being so loud!!!

My mom left and now I'm waiting for Kieran to get up and get ready for school. He's very quiet though. I think I've threatened his life enough times he knows better than to be even as loud as a mouse.

I'm am just a hurtin...I can hardly stand sitting here and typing. I think I need to go lay down. Ohh today is going to be a long day. I'm sure I'll be back...

No comments: