Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up at Four AM Again...

Ryan came home and let our two year old out of her room. So, here I sit waiting patiently while Sesame Street finishes up so I can send her back to bed. And, then go back to bed myself. This wouldn't have been so irritating if he hadn't gotten her up then went to bed. But he did. Mind you it was 3:30 in the morning

Well it's now 8 am and Steff went to bed nice and easy. Neither of the girls are up-yet. I'm sure they will be up before I finish this round of blogging. It's kinda nice to be sitting here in the quiet and I'll cherish every second of it.
I'm thinking positive that today will be different than yesterday. I don't know if I can handle another day of two whiny children. I know they aren't feeling well so I have been trying not to get mad at them. I will admit it's hard though.

Today I am going over to my mother in-laws to check on my little brother in-law. He had surgery on his hand and his recovery was rough. He said he was crying in pain and they had given him all the morphine they could. He was so scared and it was as rough as he feared. He says he's grateful that it's over and he doesn't have to do it again. I cannot express how much I love this kid (he's 19) I think the world of him and of all my in-laws. They have all treated me pretty well.

I'm feeling pretty happy right now but it's probably because I'm all alone and it's late for the girls to be sleeping. I must go relax before my kids get up...

No comments: