Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dad's Birthday

Well, Dad wasn't as excited about his birthday gift as I thought he would be but I can't be sure if it's because he didn't know the details or if it just needed to sink in a little more. You see, all 7 of us kids got him a ticket to I Fly, which he's been wanting to do for quite a while. We all chipped in and got him the second most expensive one and it has about 4 minutes of fly time, plus he gets a video of his flight and a t-shirt.
It should be fun and I'm sure he appreciated it and that he'll enjoy it too. His party was fun and we saw family members that we don't get to see all too often, so that was good.
He got some cool things for his birthday but I still think the I Fly was the best.
He was so cute when he saw all the people at his party...he almost started crying.

No comments: