Thursday, December 20, 2007

Slept Wrong

I must have slept wrong. My right hip is kicking my butt. It has this rotten stabbing pain in it that is radiating down my leg. It feels like someone is literally sticking a knife into me hip and stabbing me, then they take the knife and run it down my leg. I have taken something for the pain but it doesn't seem to be working, at least not on the pain. I have gotten tired but haven't gotten any relief. Oh...I hate having bursitis.
Sadie is sitting on the floor doing raspberries and squealing at the characters on Sprout. It's the cutest thing.
Kieran has gone off to school but he'll only be there for a little over an hour because he has an appointment with Dr. Kluthe at 10 am. He was so mature when he learned that he wasn't going to be at school for the whole day, he was even given a choice of whether he wanted to go back to school or not. I thought for sure that he'd want to go back since it's only a half day and his class is doing fun Christmas stuff but he didn't he said he'd rather spend the time with his gram.
Marla is going to keep Kieran for a little while so Ryan and I can finish our Christmas shopping for him. I just adore and appreciate that woman so much. She is such a blessing from God. The bonus is that all my kids just love her to death...

No comments: