Thursday, December 6, 2007

She's Driving Me Crazy but Who is She?

I have one very spirited child and she is driving me crazy!!! I can't keep up with her near fast enough. She goes and goes and then screams when it's time to call it a day. I can't even think about giving her a nap because then she stays up til around 11pm. And, by 9 I need a break from the wear and tear of my three children. I certainly don't need one of them lingering about...
I'm sure you've already guessed which one of my children is driving me over the brink of sanity...but, just for clarity, it's Steffanie.
To give you some of her antics as an idea of why she's making me nuts...here they are...she keeps telling me she's hungry but she will only take a couple of bites of things and then it's, "yuck."
She pulls all the diapers out of their basket and she doesn't just dump it out, she flings them all over the living room. By the time she's done they are on top of everything and behind everything...
She goes into her room and dumps out her toy box and pulls it around the house and plays in it. Then she gets mad when it's too big to fit through a door way.
She keeps telling me she wants to watch Nemo, or Vegetales or Cinderella but 10 minutes after I put it on she's crying to watch Sprout and then she cries to watch Caillou.

My mom is driving me equally crazy...She didn't save enough money from her paycheck to buy her cholesterol medication and then when I give her some of the money she gave me to save for her, she goes shopping with it. She is so irresponsible...
Last night we were talking and she was telling me that she wasn't going to go over to Danny's until Saturday because she plans on helping me with the kids Saturday afternoon while Ryan works. But, instead of asking me to take her to Danny's, she says "I'll have you take me" like I'm just here to give her a ride where ever she wants to go. I corrected her and said "you mean, ask me."
Ryan thinks that she believes I owe her something and that she truly thinks that I am just here to give her rides every where she wants to go. He doesn't like my mother much so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. I do think he has some truth to what he believes though...

No comments: