Sunday, December 30, 2007

What A Day

It's been a day to well, honestly I'll forget it but it's been one of those days. Mady had Sadie most of the day and then when she'd tried to put her down Say would whine. It was quite cute. Kieran hung with Mady and checked on his turtle tons of times. I have to admit I'm proud of him. Steff was up to her usual antics but she didn't get into anything serious so it was a good day with her any way you look at it. Ryan went through period after period were he would get disgruntled and then he'd be happy and then back again. Of course, his mood would go south and so would mine and it took me longer to bounce back from the downs that he seemed to.
Sounds like for New Years Eve we are headed over to my mother in-laws for the festivities. I wonder how that's going to be since we aren't going over there until 8pm...? It might be hell and it might not be. Steff may just crash out at some point in the night and Say, well, you never know with her. That is her usual bedtime so maybe my mom could watch her but I don't know what she has planned. It's just ideas I'm throwing into the air since I'm blogging out of boredom.
I had a fairly good day-emotionally that is. I kinda got sick of Ryan's nit-picking but I chalked it up to him having lots of work stress that he has managed to bring home. He's said work is really bothering him. I guess they got four new machines that he's got to oversee and it's really wearing on him. I feel for him but I cannot understand the stress he's feeling since I don't work there or really understand anything that he does. I'm proud of him, don't get me wrong, but I don't quite get the whole machining thing much at all. More than some but less than most.
I am feeling pretty good about this day as far as cleaning goes. I got down on my hands and knees and mopped the kitchen floor today. It always feels good when I get that done. I also picked up toys and stuff half a dozen times.
Ryan got the nastiest email from a friend of his that he hadn't talked to in years...the guy simply said to quit sending junk mail and left it at that. No, Hi, how's the family, how are you-nothing just quit sending me junk mail. Ryan was pretty livid and sent him back an email saying his family is doing well, thanks for asking. I thought it was funny since he's the type of person who wouldn't say anything if he had a mouth full of poo. I was quite honestly proud of him for having the guts to email Casey back what he said. I guess he was just on a rampage with everyone though.
Well, it's been a long day and I'm going to go read.

No comments: