Saturday, December 15, 2007

Going Mad

Ryan is on the verge of going crazy and completely pulling his hair out. I feel for him since I take care of children everyday. He's fed up with Steff's antics. She keeps going in the kitchen and getting into things. The kitchen is the most dangerous place for her to be...she gets into the most trouble there.
While I was taking a nice soaking bath to ease the spasms in my back Steff was in the kitchen hucking my mom's tape dispenser. She successfully broke it and sand spilled all over the floor. I wanted to scream, but instead I just got the broom and cleaned it up. Well, the best I could anyway. Sand is one of those things that requires a good vacuum job to get it all up.
I am feeling okay today, I haven't had any hip pain which is good. I actually think it's excellent to not have any pain in my hips. I have had an annoying pain in my lower middle back but that's the same pain I've had every day since I got into my car accident. My mom thinks I should sue the lady that hit me since it hasn't gotten any better and it's been a year and a half.
I don't know what to do. I believe too many people sue for stupid reasons and I don't want to be one of those people. On the other hand, I have been in pain every day since she hit me, my hips now have bursitis in them and my placenta seperated from my uterus during my pregnancy, which can be caused by hard, jaring motions...oh, say, like a car accident...All I can really do is pray about it. I know the Lord will lead me in the right direction. I just have to have faith. Chances are though, I won't sue. I'm just not that kind of person.
There she goes again, being a stinker. Ryan has been trying to tweak his computer to run better and Steff hit the reset button and crashed the whole thing. Ryan about lost it. I just picked her up and put her on the other side of the couch and told her that she can't be over by the computers. You see, she was over here earlier tonight and now she thinks she's allowed over here. I knew it wasn't good when I saw her over here with her dad. I told him and he ignored me. I even put her back over the couch then.
I'm about ready to go to bed. I woke up at 5:45 this morning. Wide awake, and ready to start my day. I only got 5 hours of sleep and my body told me that was enough. What kind of crap is that? I wish I could have a day where I sleep in but, even if Ryan were to get up with the kids in the morning my innate sense of curiosity would kick in and I'd have to get up and see what's going on in my house and in the world. I figure one day I'll be able to sleep as much as I'd like without the interuptions of little children. Hell, Ryan and I will have quiet time alone. That would be strange...wonderful but definitely different than what we are used to.
My lips are so blasted chapped. I have been putting chapstick on them and yet they still aren't feeling better. I wish I could think of someway to get them to stop stinging. I guess I'll just keep using chapstick and pray for relief.
Ugh. . . she's going to drive us all mad. She keeps trying and trying to come over by the computers and each time I tell her no she whines and cries that she can be over here. Now, she's playing with the curtains and saying "get outta hewe." Then she runs all over the house like a chicken with her head cut off. Ryan keeps trying to reason with her and I don't think it's working too well. She says, "yes" but then she turns around and does it all over again.
I need to go, Ryan is sitting on the couch and waiting for me.
One last thing on the note of Christmas...I am getting a 7 foot bookshelf for Christmas!!! I'm so excited to get all my books out and put them on display!!! One day I'd like to have a library. Not the local library type thing, just a personal one.

No comments: