Saturday, December 8, 2007

Starting His Own Blog

So, Ryan said he's gonna start his own blog so he can counter act what I say. I think he's got a great idea but maybe just hearing his point of view on the life he lives in this family would be nice. I would certainly want to know what he thinks. He's got a completely different perspective than I do. For instance, he thinks Steff is absolutely adorable. And, I think she's a two year old turd. He thinks pretty much the same of Sadie as I do and I think we both agree on Kieran but I could be wrong. . .We both lead different lives and he's not home much so he appreciates the little things around the house more than I do...I should appreciate them because one day they will be gone but none-the-less, I'm pretty sure he appreciates them more.
I would really like if Ryan would come on my blog and chat about things but he's not sure he wants the whole world to know what he's thinking. I can't blame him, I've seen some trouble from being frank and honest with what I'm thinking and feeling.

No comments: