Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quiet Morning

It's been a nice quiet, winter morning. Sadie and I are the only ones up. She is doing her usual...crawling around and playing while being absolutely happy. Thus far, I have done absolutely nothing. I've watched the news and checked and sent a couple of emails but that's it. It's so nice to be able to relax.
Steff woke up at about 6:45 and wanted her bum changed and she surprisingly went back to sleep. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I went in to check on her and found her sleeping again. Now, I'm hoping she'll sleep another hour. I'm not counting on it though.
I am so excited for Christmas that this month is slow going. I have wrapped each and every gift as it has come in the door and I am bummed that there isn't more to wrap. I guess I could go over to my mother in-laws and do her wrapping for her...that's actually a really good idea. I think I'll see what Ryan thinks and call her and ask her if she's interested in the help. I helped her on Christmas Eve last year...maybe if I help her earlier, I can mostly relax on the Eve...? It's a win, win situation really. She gets her wrapping done for her and I get to feed my excitement.
Well, I have survey drawings to enter and Say needs her bum changed.

No comments: