Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Got Red

I really enjoyed going to my nail appointment yesterday. She did take a little longer than I would have liked and that left no time for me to spend with Ryan but none-the-less, it was a good treat. I ended up getting a dark, Christmas red and a little holly decal. I really do enjoy having red on my nails. It makes such a statement and there is only a couple times a year that it's really appropriate...Christmastime and Valentine's. My nails have a glitter in the color so they are sparkly.
Right now, it's just me and Sadie up. She's over playing with the basket of toys I got for her and I'm sitting here blogging about completely lame things. I get so bored sometimes. Especially when it needs to stay quiet so those that are still sleeping can do just that, sleep.
Steffanie woke up around 5:45 because her pillow was on the floor. We went in and retrieved it and I got her some juice and back to sleep she went. I'm hoping she'll sleep until around 9 or 10. I doubt it, but she did go to bed pretty late, so maybe.

No comments: