Thursday, December 6, 2007

They Need Cages

They need cages....yes, my children are animals. All three of 'em. Sadie's even being a stinker. She's been following Kieran and Steff around while they run around like little chickens with their heads cut off and standing up at the television every chance she gets.
It's a good thing I love my kids or I'd have no hair left. Sanity is overrated. I couldn't think of anything else to do to be able to deal with them so here I am...I figured if I blogged about the insanity of it it wouldn't drive me so crazy. I don't think it's working...
Right now isn't so bad though. Kieran and Steff are on opposite sides of the room and watching the Berenstain Bears so they are being good. Sadie is getting a bottle and she'll be nice and quiet in a few seconds. Ahh...it's nice when it's like this and everyone gets along.
I really do love my children, they, and their daddy are my life. I don't know what I'd do with out each one of them. They all add something to my life that I otherwise wouldn't have. Kieran gives me the refreshing remembrance of what it's like to be a kid. Steff keeps me on my toes. And, Sadie is the peace and quiet that calms me in the middle of it all. Ryan is everything. He's always been a breath of fresh air to me. He keeps me the most grounded with his sensibility and his wisdom.
What else can I say? I just pure and simply love my family.

No comments: