Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm SO Bored

I am bored to tears. There is nothing to do and no one to talk to. My darling husband is at work and my mom is nursing her eyes and Kieran just got into the shower. Sure, I could run around and pick up the five toys that are laying around but I'd much rather not since, they will just end up on the floor in less than 10 minutes.
Steff hasn't done much today, she did run off the with remote control and that of course, is a bad thing so I got the chance to chase her around for a minute before she climbed under her bed and stashed it there. Other than little trick she hasn't done much today. She has been pretty good. Yah, she keeps asking for food that she doesn't eat but that's about the extent of her antics so far today. She has learned how to get the remote off the television. Since she is too short to reach she pulls the table she got for Christmas over and stands on top of it. I have to give credit for being creative but that just means she found something new to use to climb up on the counters and get what she wants.
Kieran just got home and I told him he needed to take a shower. He wasn't very happy about that but I told him that humans start to stink when they don't bathe. He decided he could use his new body wash that he got in his stocking and thus he jumped in without any more griping.
I am so bored. I am thinking and thinking of what I can do. I never thought having Steff be good would make the day go by so slow. I would do thank you cards for Christmas gifts but I did those the day after Christmas. I have printed off pictures for family members. And, I have blogged on our family blogg. What to do?

No comments: