Saturday, December 1, 2007

Getting Excited for Christmas

I am getting so excited for Christmas but I feel bad too. You see, it looks like we won't be able to afford for Ryan to go to Oakland after all. It's either he goes, or we buy Christmas gifts for the kids and well, he said it's no contest. He would rather buy the kids Christmas. He's such a good daddy.
I think the reason I'm feeling so festive is because I bought some gifts yesterday and it's been snowing since last night. I love the snow and it's always gotten me in the Christmas mood.
I remember singing "I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas" when I was a kid and that song always made me feel the Christmas mood.
I think after I'm done blogging I'm going to go wrap gifts, that always helps me feel productive and it's nice to load up underneath the tree with gifts too.
Right now Ryan is off to work-again, Kieran has left to go to his Grams, Steff is eating chicken noodle soup and Sadie is standing at the gate chatting me up.
I think I'm gonna go wrap gifts and put on some Christmas music...

No comments: