Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today has been a decent day. I have been feeling all right considering I don't have any pain meds of any sort. I'm so sick of having back problems but I have been using my faith as a crutch. I think it's working because the pain isn't as bad as it could be. Of course, I've been sitting on a heating pad since I got out of bed too. That has been helping.
The girls are being pretty good. Steff has been imaginatively playing with various toys and Sadie is roaming around the house picking everything off the floor and eating it.
Today Ryan and I have an appointment with a financial group that claims their goal is to educate and not necessarily sell anything but, we'll see. We can't afford to buy life insurance at least not the coverage that we know we need. I know and we know we need it especially after Sean died and we saw what it was like to loose someone so abruptly.
I go see doctor Meyer today to get a cavity filled. I hate getting them filled. It's not so much that I hate the filling part, it's the feeling numb for a long period of time.
Sadie is in by the puppy ripping up his paper and of course she's eating it. As mean as it is we call her the garbage disposal because she eats everything. I do mean everything. It's sort of funny but somewhat annoying.
Kieran was excited that he started his new meds today. I advised him that these one's would not make him sick so it'll be interesting to see how he does today. He's a mind over matter kind of kid. If he thinks something bad will happen then he pretty much makes it happen. I wish I could help him have a more positive outlook on life. His Gram brought something up on the phone last night that I hadn't really thought about. She mentioned that the next time he sees Kluthe I should ask what to do when he makes up his mind in a negative way. Like seeing some snowboarders wrecked and then he was afraid to go down the mountain and he did end up hurting himself. Not bad, just a bruise on his knee but he made it seem a lot bigger than the bruise said it was. He just worries so much and it's so frustrating that he's this kid with the mind and actions of an adult.
Oh...I'd like to lay down and take a nap. Don't get me wrong I actually got a decent night of sleep but how nice it would be to lay these bones down and knot off. I think I'll study my Bible instead but I don't know ....

No comments: